Don’t Go Broke in Retirement
A Simple Plan to Build Lifetime Retirement Income
Are you thinking about retiring soon, or have you recently retired? Don’t Go Broke in Retirement, the latest in a series of acclaimed books by trusted retirement expert Steve Vernon, gets right to the point and shares an easy-to-follow, three-step plan that helps you answer these critical questions:
- Have you saved enough money to retire?
- When should you start your Social Security benefits?
- What’s the best way to build lifetime income that’s protected from financial crises?
- What living expenses should you reduce to make retirement more affordable?
Based on the “Spend Safely in Retirement Strategy,” the plan was developed from new research by the Stanford Center on Longevity and the Society of Actuaries. Learn why this strategy has garnered national attention and discover how the recent financial turmoil successfully stress-tested this plan, proving its effectiveness for managing retirement funds.
Don’t Go Broke in Retirement provides the information and tools you need to generate the most retirement income from your Social Security benefits and retirement savings, including:
- A simple, step-by-step checklist to help you put your plans into action
- Modifications to personalize the strategy for your goals and circumstances
- Access to bonus chapters to help you apply the strategies outlined in the book, including investing in retirement, navigating tax rules, and finding professional help with retirement funding strategies
- A list of helpful resources and research to learn more
Don’t worry about your retirement! Instead, develop solid financial strategies so you can confidently enjoy your retirement years.