Our education programs are win-win!
- You’ll help employees with important financial and life planning, and many surveys show that they need this help.
- It’s a good business decision since it helps you retain and motivate an older workforce.
- The messages dovetail nicely with other communication efforts you may have for health/wellness programs and for better appreciation of your benefits programs.
- We provide practical information and strategies that work for most Americans, and we go the extra mile by motivating and inspiring people to make important changes in their lives.
We help your employees and members avoid the most common mistakes and answer the hardest and most important questions regarding finances, health, and lifestyle. This replaces their fear and anxiety with confidence and hope for the future. It’s simply the right thing to do for your hard-working employees and members.
All we provide is education. We don’t sell investments, insurance, or health products, and we aren’t financial advisors to individuals. You can be assured that we aren’t trolling for clients at our presentations and workshops.
We work with employers, nonprofit organizations, associations, and union groups to educate their employees and members about retirement. Our rest-of-life campaigns can include:
- Bulk purchases of our books and DVDs
- Email and print newsletters
Many campaigns are organized around our latest books Don’t Go Broke in Retirement, Retirement Game-Changers, Money for Life, or the DVD/workbook package The Quest: For Long Life, Health and Prosperity.
Rest-of-Life Communications has a rich history of guiding employers and their employees through the choices, challenges, and opportunities of working and retirement in the second half of life. Read our testimonials, view our client list, and contact us now for more information on our services and events.