Webinars are a cost-effective and safe way to provide essential information to your employees, particularly for employers that have multiple locations. As a convenience to our clients, we offer all of our workshops and presentations—the same topics listed on the Retirement Education page—as a virtual option.
The decisions that older workers face as they transition into retirement are complex, with high stakes. To best help this group understand the various issues, we typically deliver our webinars in three or four segments that each last about 60 minutes, including time for questions. Between each segment, we propose action steps and suggested reading from our books to further their understanding and education.
We typically package our webinars with bulk orders of our books, Retirement Game-Changers and/or Don’t Go Broke in Retirement. These books serve as a reference that complement the content of the webinar.
Our webinars will help your pre-retirees answer these critical questions:
- Have I saved enough money to retire?
- When should I start my Social Security benefits?
- What’s the best way to build lifetime income that’s protected from financial crises?
- How do I protect myself against high costs for medical and long-term care?
- What lifestyle decisions will help improve my finances, health, and longevity in retirement?
We can also customize our webinars to reflect the provisions of your company’s retirement and benefits programs. This helps your employees more accurately answer the above questions and better understand how to use your programs in their retirement.
To engage your employees who are viewing the webinars on their computers or other devices, we use video clips, music, graphs, charts, photos, graphic images, and a few cartoons, which better hold their interest. Here are two other examples that illustrate how we keep our viewers’ attention:
- A 10-minute segment of one of our workshops that was simultaneously delivered live and remotely to employees around the world. You can view this segment by clicking here.
- An engaging, five-minute video that plays while viewers are waiting for the webinar to begin. This video includes some of the main messages from the webinar. You can view this video by clicking here.
We can deliver our webinars either on your technology platform or through our own platform.
We would be happy to discuss how we can design and customize our webinars to most successfully help your pre-retirees make effective retirement planning decisions. Feel free to contact us—we look forward to talking with you.