Steve shares practical strategies and ideas for enhancing your finances, health, and lifestyle for your rest-of-life, the life phase also known as retirement. With an engaging mix of humor, stories, video clips, pictures, music, and cold hard actuarial analysis, Steve provides hope for working Americans with pervasive fear and anxiety about retirement. Hear one of the most sought-after retirement experts in the country; his insights will surprise and inspire you.
Current topics include:
- Don’t Go Broke in Retirement. This informative and engaging one-hour presentation focuses on building lifetime, risk-protected retirement income with Social Security, IRAs, and 401(k) accounts.
- Plan for the 21st Century Retirement: Keynote Address. This informative and entertaining keynote address shares strategies for a healthy, financially secure, and fulfilling long life.
- Plan for the 21st Century Retirement: Workshop. This focuses on the key decisions facing older workers as they transition into retirement, including finances, health, and lifestyle. It can be delivered in a one-hour presentation or a three to five-hour workshop.
- Mindful Retirement: Workshop. This interactive workshop asks pre-retirees to reflect on and test their motivations to retire and helps them fine-tune their goals for the rest of their lives. The aim is to develop a holistic roadmap for financial security, health, and well being throughout retirement. The workshop integrates noetic principles with Steve’s latest research on retirement decision-making at the Stanford Center on Longevity.
- Money for Life. This focuses on one of the most important retirement planning challenges facing boomers today: how to use your retirement savings to generate a reliable, lifetime retirement income. It can be delivered in a one-hour presentation/keynote address or a three-hour workshop.
- Don’t Work Forever! 4 Steps for Gen X and Y to Get Their Retirement on Track. This covers such topics as how much to save and how to invest your savings so that retirement is possible down the road. It can be delivered in a one-hour presentation.
Steve is an experienced speaker, having delivered over 300 presentations, keynote addresses, and workshops on his books Don’t Go Broke in Retirement, Retirement Game-Changers, Money for Life, Recession-Proof Your Retirement Years, Live Long & Prosper!, and Don’t Work Forever!, as well as his DVD/workbook package The Quest for Long Life, Health and Prosperity. He has addressed audiences throughout North America ranging from professional conferences, employee groups, union organizations, executive retreats, and lunch/dinner clubs. Audience sizes have ranged from 20 to over 1,000.
To help you assess Steve’s speaking abilities, you can see clips by clicking on the videos below. Additional clips are posted in the video library on this site.
When audiences are asked to use numeric ratings, Steve’s presentations and workshops consistently receive the highest ratings. Samples are available upon request.
Steve is passionate about helping people from all walks of life face the significant challenges for their retirement years. Read his testimonials, view his client list, and contact him for more information, including costs and logistics.